How to elicit an emotional state
1. Access the state inside yourself. Go into state.
2. Ask questions about the state. “Can you remember a time you absolutely had to havesomeone and you went for him/her? What did you feel like right at the instant that you madethe decision to do it?
3. Be congruent. If you want to elicit the state of happiness, put a smile on and BE HAPPY!
4. Have them associate into the experience. Have them see themselves through their own eyesand see, hear, and feel the things they saw, heard, and felt.
First, let‘s learn state elicitation. How can you elicit a state? There am some useful steps tofollow to’do this.Associated =Dissociated =
What are some useful states to elicit?
5.2. wanton Desire
8.Two Primary Waves to Elicit Any State
1. Use emotionally evocative words in your speech or written communication.
2. Use the evocative tonality when describing the state.
3. Ask the person to tell you directly what it is like when you experience X. You can ask‘What’s it like to be completely XT (Aroused, intrigued, depressed, etc.)
Suggested reading (free books):J Siverthorn - Focus Directing Questions
Pj Gaenir - Controlled Remote Viewing
Keywords: relationship mistakes them gets advanced seduction pua styles alpha blueprint male practical guide hypnosis places find online dating newly single