Although most deem it cowardly, breaking up via text is something that plenty of celebrities have copped to.
* CHERYL COLE DUMPED HER FAMOUS SOCCER-PLAYING HUSBAND ASHLEY COLE VIA TEXT BY WRITING, "YOU'VE LIED AND LIED. YOU DISGUST ME. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND."
* CRISTIANO RONALDO DUMPED SPANISH MODEL NEREIDA GALLARDO WITH A TEXT MESSAGE.
* JOHN MAYER TOLD JENNIFER ANISTON THAT IT WAS TIME TO PUT THE BRAKES ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP VIA TEXT.
* BRITNEY SPEARS TOLD KEVIN FEDERLINE THAT THEY WERE GETTING DIVORCED VIA TEXT.
* LESBIAN AND DJ SAM RONSON GAVE LINDSAY LOHAN THE BOOT VIA TEXT.
* EVEN KID ROCK DUMPED MODEL JILL GULSETH WITH A TEXT AFTER SPENDING THREE MONTHS TOGETHER.
And while I agree that dumping someone is something that you should be courteous enough to do face-to-face, perhaps if your relationship was heavily text based, it may seem only fitting.
But I think that getting dumped by text will become more and more commonplace and we should all be very careful what we write because it may just come back to bite us in the ass.
Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Alice Eagly - The Leadership Styles Of Woman And Men
Gabrielle Moore - The Male G Spot Mystery
Guy De Maupassant - Selected Writings Of Guy De Maupassant
Labels: jeffy pimp name blind date improve confidence women bruise body language good attract things women know date behavior how to girls get periods how a girl gets pregnent single dating sites for free how to get girl friend user manual