1. CREATE A BETTER PROFILE. Women are interested more with men who are honest and confident in their profiles. Be sure to constantly update your photos and avoid being negative as it deters interest in women. Be descriptive and clever with your profile; show as much true humor as you can muster and always strive to be unique but original. Remember that your profile is like your resume. Women tend to be choosy and they have a set of standards so you'd do well to beef up your profile.
2. BE OPEN-MINDED. Never rush for the perfect date or the perfect match. Whether online or in person; when you are dating, you are trying to get to know the other person so don't pass judgment yet. Even if you already have a particular preference for skin or hair color, being open would enrich your life experience and let you gain new perspectives. Be patient and consider multiple singles so you can have a range of different experiences with other people that will help you decide what features you want best. You can narrow down your choices and pick the one who reflects your personal beliefs best.
3. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. Do not waste time and hurt other people's feelings, always clarify the level of your friendship and decide what stage you want yourself to be in. Know what you are looking for so you can prevent damages from being done. This would mean that you have to be open-minded but responsible as well. Make sure that you respect women when you try to get to know them. Women love men who know their thing and are in control. You also have to pick the right online dating site, one that aligns with your personal preferences on online dating.
4. ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH. You don't want to earn the wrath of your potential friend or lover just because of a simple white lie. No matter how earnest you ask for forgiveness, there is one in a million chance that women will forget the lie easily. Never lie online; it's a big turn down.
5. DONT GIVE UP EASILY. Be patient and fight feelings of discouragement. Although women receive a lot of emails and messages every day, with a unique profile you are bound to find your match in the right time. There are thousands of women online from all over the world. Always remember to be open-minded and patient. You might be surprised and thankful with what you find over the internet.
6. Lastly, DONT GET TOO CLOSE TOO FAST. Remember that Women don't like being rushed. Women want attention, care and someone to enjoy their life with (women are bugged by pushy men). Just play it cool, be respectful, and genuinely enjoy your time with her. That will surely do the trick. Women want their man to show them how to have fun in life and be secure at the same time. You'd like to give that hint to women when you are online dating.
Make online dating a worthwhile experience. Remember these tips and find your match now.
Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):C Kellogg - Top Dating Tips For Weary Singles
Brian Caniglia - Online Dating Secrets
Labels: canadians best things good sleep movies about shyness approaching wears pants cliche lines short dilemma fail clubs dating african woman david jones life success influence edition