* ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU HAD A CHEATING BOYFRIEND. Most people think that by denying the fact that they got their heart broken by a cheating boyfriend or husband, the pain would go away. In truth, acceptance that cheating has happened is the first key to healing your broken heart. By admitting that you got hurt by cheating men, you can start to let go of the negative emotions.
* CRY. By crying your eyes out, you are releasing the burden of discovering that you were cheated on. Allow yourself to go through the process of pain - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, the same stages that one goes through when dealing with the death of a loved one. Why is this so? Because, when we fall prey to cheating men, we feel we lose part of ourselves. You have to, however, realize when enough is enough. Make sure that you reach a point where you take charge of the situation and not look at all as cheating men. Do not force yourself to forgive and forget your partner's cheating before you are actually ready to. However, do give yourself some time to think about what has happened. Although it may be hard to think logically after you found out your boyfriend has been cheating on you, it would pay to distance yourself from the situation and think how other people would react if they were in your shoes. Keep in mind also that your boyfriend might be going through the same path as you are and may also not know what to do.
* GET YOURSELF BUSY. By channeling your energies and diverting your focus to other things, your mind would start forgetting about the pain associated with your cheating boyfriend. Remember, your mind has a special mechanism for protecting you from pain.
* TRY VARIOUS RELAXATION TECHNIQUES. Thinking about the painful memories that come with having a cheating boyfriend can agitate you more. In order to avoid this, you can indulge in a number of relaxation techniques such as yoga. Aside from allowing you to stay calm, some relaxation techniques can even help you maintain a positive attitude despite being with cheating men.
* GET AWAY FROM YOUR CHEATING BOYFRIEND AND SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HAPPY PEOPLE. They say that misery loves company and, by surrounding yourself with such people, you would only fee more depressed and hurt. Go out and be with people who were able to successfully make it through a relationship with a cheating boyfriend. Engage in fun activities that can help uplift your spirits and would allow you to let your hair down and forget about cheating men.
* FIND CLOSURE BY TALKING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND ABOUT HOW YOU FELT WHEN HE WENT CHEATING ON YOU. Do not hold back. However, make sure that when you do this, you are also aware of what the consequences would be - cheating men can either come crawling on their knees asking for your forgiveness or they can disappear from your life forever.
Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Greatlover - Sexual Survey Results From Over 100 Women
Michael Hall - Mind Lines Lines For Changing Minds
Brian Caniglia - Getting The Most From Online Dating
Labels: body language things women dont snappy responses david julie opener shore teams mate1 twitter dating tool cosmic telepathy dating married women online dating the game book neil strauss romantic place